تقييم الموضوع :
  • 0 أصوات - بمعدل 0
محتاج للضرورة كيفية اخذ تاريخ ووقت السيرفر الى الكلينت عن طريق الvb.net
محتاج للضرورة كيفية اخذ تاريخ ووقت السيرفر الى الكلينت عن طريق الvb.net
[url=https://web.facebook.com/ظ…ظ‡ظ†ط©-ط§ظ„طھط¹ظ„ظٹظ…-ظˆطھط®طµطµ-ط§ظ„ط­ط§ط³ظˆط¨-ظپظٹ-ط¨ظ„ط§ط¯ظٹ-1251707114931276/?modal=admin_todo_tour#][/url]

يا جماعة اللي بقدر يفيديني ب كود على الفي بي دوت نت كيف اقدر اخد الوقت والتاريخ على جهاز الClient من ال Server من غير فكرة تخزينها بقاعدة بيانات لانه الوقت ما بنفع يتخزن مرة لازم يضل كل ثانية او دقيقة يعمل ادخال جديد للوقت الجديد

وشكرا
"Dear all, In networking environment, usually client system date and time is not properly set, may be caused by cmos battery or something else. So I think the best way to save the transaction date and time should be come from the Server system date and time. Could I get it in my VB application and how to do it ?
الرد }}}
تم الشكر بواسطة:
الرد }}}
تم الشكر بواسطة:
I know there are a lot of people out there who have had a problem with this kind of very special thing. Fun to see but a lot of issues popping up but there are people who also did this kind of very interesting thing. Hope there are some changes that can be made so that there are limited issues about this kind of thing with gadgets and batteries that have been talked about as there are a lot of things that have changed with all of these things.
الرد }}}
تم الشكر بواسطة:

المواضيع المحتمل أن تكون متشابهة .
الموضوع : الكاتب الردود : المشاهدات : آخر رد
  مساعدة من فضلكم في كيفية تحويل الارقام الى حروف فرنسية tichouckt 0 4,367 19-03-18, 12:18 AM
آخر رد: tichouckt

التنقل السريع :

يقوم بقرائة الموضوع: بالاضافة الى ( 1 ) ضيف كريم